Latest News

The primary cast has been finalized (although there may be late additions) Film Schedule is in progress.
So far 60% of the cast are onboard and the remaining 40% have yet to reply - Fingers crossed.
Plans to for production of "14 Degrees - Revisited" begins to take form and former cast members are contacted.
14 Degrees marks 9 years since it's release on October 17th 2007. Since it's internet release YouTube views have reached over one million!

Release Dates

A Web Event

While the original film had premiered in Showcase Cinemas, 14 Degrees - revisited will be premiered on-line via YouTube and will be followed by a release of raw footage captured during the original filming.

Coming Fall 2017! - Specific dates to follow.

Shortly About

The investigation continues...

In 2005 New Gravity Media set out on what would become a two year journey to document the history and modern methods of paranormal investigation. Having traveled over 6000 miles across the northeastern U.S. recording nearly 120 hours of footage, they spoke with some of the fields most popular and respected researchers, mediums and skeptics and compiled the footage into an award winning film called "14 Degrees - A Paranormal Documentary".

Now ten years after the films release they are back on the road, reaching out to the very same people in a quest to learn what (if anything) has changed in terms of their perspectives, beliefs or approach.

Join the NGM team once again for an unprecedented and never before seen look into the world of paranormal research.

Upcoming Events

Official teaser set to be released! Stay tuned!
Filming is set to begin as of January 2, 2017 and will continue throughout the spring and summer.

Official Trailer

Embark on a journey of discovery
and delve into the fascinating, mysterious and, at times, controversial world of paranormal investigation. Based mainly in New England, New Gravity Media touches base with some of the regions most respected paranormal researchers, mediums, scientists, skeptics, and of course... ghosts. NGM brings you an in depth "behind the scenes" look at the subject that has the world afraid to sleep alone.

Preview Extras!